Zombie Driver THD
Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament - chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into the Slaughter mode and survive as long as possible on specially crafted arenas.
Zombie Driver THD is the mobile version of Zombie Driver HD specifically designed with touch controls in mind. Available exclusively on NVIDIA Tegra-powered devices, Zombie Driver THD delivers a fully featured gameplay experience, spectacular graphics, destructible environments and huge numbers of zombies to mow down. Thanks to the multi-core Tegra architecture, it is possible to simulate destruction and vehicle physics at great fidelity with an even higher number of destructible objects.
The mobile version also features full support for gamepads and keyboards so you can choose how you want to play it.
- Steering: use (W,A,S,D) or directional arrow keys
- NITRO: SHIFT Key
- SHOOT: CTRL, ALT
- HANDBRAKE: SPACEBAR
- MAP: M
- RECOVERY: R Key
- Uses NVIDIA PhysX for realtime physics simulations and created specifically for NVDIA Tegra-powered devices.
- Keyboard Support (Instructions in description)
- Epic story campaign with 31 diverse missions featuring boss fights, night missions, special vehicles and more...
- Survive endless zombie waves on 7 twisted slaughter arenas.
- Drive 13 insane zombie killing machines including a school bus, a fire truck, a bulldozer or even a tank.
- 9 different upgrades, which can transform an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death and mounted weapons including miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
"Thanks to Tegra 3's fantastic GPU performance we were able to use the same quality textures in Zombie Driver THD as on the PC. The outstanding quad-core CPU performance makes it possible to support Tegra game development in parallel to other high-end platforms!"
— Pawel Lekki, Chief Operating Officer, EXOR Studios