The Walking Dead: Season One
As featured in TegraZone, The Walking Dead is a five-part game series (Episode 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD
- Winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards
- All five award-winning episodes plus special episode ‘400 Days’
- Choice matters: your decisions change the story around you
- Save over 35% on additional episodes by purchasing the Season Pass and gain access to Episodes 2-5, plus special episode 400 Days immediately
"We use Tegra compressed textures, which makes the game run faster on Tegra processors, and consumes less memory and space on disk. As a result, overall performance is improved by utilizingTegra processors."
— Jonathan Rosales, Senior Marketing and Release Manager, Telltale Games
Images and Videos
Comments and Ratings 17 Comments
Official Reviews 2 Reviews
"The Walking Dead is an emotional game, and probably one of the best you’ll play on your Android device. Go get it. Trust me." Full article