GAMEPAD REQUIRED TO PLAY
If you're a SHIELD owner, you owe it to yourself to play Rochard. This game requires a controller to play and truly delivers a console-quality experience. It's also been recently updated to take advantage of the Tegra K1 processor and includes a number of graphical enhancements. From improved shadow and rendering resolution to increased per-pixel lights, Rochard has never looked better.
Grab a G-Lifter - your new best friend! Use it to change gravity at will, manipulate the environment, and throw huge crates at your enemies. Join the amazing exploits of astro-miner John Rochard and embark on a gravity-bending journey across the Solar System! Rochard is an award-winning side-scroller featuring hours of mind-blowing gravity gameplay, puzzle-solving and action.
Narrated in a humorous cartoony style, Rochard tells a thrilling story of villains, a damsel in distress and a mysterious alien civilization.
- Updated with exclusive Tegra K1 enhancements and special effects.
- Developed on and enhanced for NVIDIA Tegra 4 -- the most advanced use of the Unity engine on a mobile platform!
- Five long Chapters crammed with fast-paced platforming action and mind-bending puzzles based on gravity.
- A beautifully crafted cartoonish visual style, rich with humor and personality.
- Incredible items able to influence gravity and grab, swing and throw objects to solve puzzles or get rid of enemies.
- A groovy soundtrack composed by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, mixing southern rock/blues and 80′s inspired electronic music.
- The legendary performance of Jon St. John as the voice of protagonist John Rochard.
"Tegra 4 is the only mobile platform capable of running Rochard without shader or performance problems. Our jaws fell to the floor when we saw it running on a developer board for the first time!"
— Jan Achrenius, CEO, Recoil Games Ltd.
Images and Videos
Comments and Ratings 3 Comments
Official Reviews 3 Reviews
"It's one of those games that you don't want to stop playing until you get to just one more checkpoint. Addiction, meet fun." Full article