Riptide GP 2
Riptide GP™2 is the full-featured sequel to the premier console-quality water-racing game on mobile featuring additional optimizations exclusively for Tegra 4: higher-resolution textures, complex shaders, dynamic lighting, and real-time shadows. Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
Riptide GP2 kicks everything into overdrive, with intense online multi-player races, upgradeable hydro jets and riders, improved graphics, an all-new career mode, and a whole new stunt system with dozens of new tricks!
Featuring rocket-powered hydro jets racing around futuristic tracks across a dynamic and interactive water surface, Riptide GP2 delivers a fast, fun, and visually stunning racing experience.
From Vector Unit, developers of acclaimed racing games Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, Shine Runner, and Hydro Thunder Hurricane!
- Featuring additional optimizations exclusively for Tegra 4: higher-resolution textures, complex shaders, dynamic lighting, and real-time shadows. As featured in TegraZone! Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
- Powered by the all-new Vector Engine 4, Riptide GP2 builds on the original game’s stunning visuals, with extra-detailed HD graphics!
- Support touch pad, game controllers and keyboards.
- Show off your skills and your custom-tuned hydro jet in 4-way online battles with friends and players around the world!
- Play through Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events to earn XP and cash that can be used to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
- Collect 9 powerful new hydro jets, and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
- Unlock and master 25 outrageous new stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
- Seamlessly supports multiple control configurations for tilt, touch-screen, and gamepad play.
- Race online, earn achievements and keep your game synced to the cloud with your Google account.
"Tegra 4 is truly amazing. For the first time we’re able to pull off intensive console-quality effects like real-time lighting and shadowing on a mobile platform."
— Ralf Knoesel, CTO, Vector Unit Inc.