Renaissance Blood THD
1. HTC OneX users should update firmware by OTA to play the game.
2. Reboot device to refresh memory and resolve any flickering issues. Running several apps at the same time can lead memory shortage.
Da Vinci is dead. Now it’s up to you and the heroes of the Renaissance to find the final blue print that he left behind.
Renaissance Blood THD is a gorgeous, easy to play, "rails" style arcade shooter in the same vein as House of the Dead that's built on the Unreal 3 Mobile Engine and based on the Renaissance period. Developed specifically for the NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip, this face-paced shooter incorporates complex geometric environments, high-resolution textures, realistic dynamic lighting effecs and real-time physics simulations.
After Leonard DaVinci’s death, heroes of Renaissance started to fight a battle for capturing ‘DaVinci machine’ which DaVinci designed. Immerse yourself in a world where science and alchemy set the rules, and battle your way through a slew of mobs with spectacular weapons inspired by Da Vinci’s inventions.
- Designed specifically for devices using NVIDIA® Tegra 3®, quad-core mobile superchip.
- Dynamic character lighting and gamma correction for more realistic light calculations.
- Interaction of scene objects using advanced physics simulations.
"Renaissance Blood THD will leverage Tegra 3 for its multi-threading capabilities, so we can scale across all four CPU cores and deliver the ultimate console-quality performance."
— Kijong Kang, Executive Producer, Bridea