Note: Android version 3.2 or higher is required to play this game.
HORN is a 3rd person action adventure game for Tegra-powered mobile platforms - a completely unique experience where anyone can fully explore and enjoy a beautiful and engaging console-style world, all controllable by touch gestures.
You play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to finds your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them. On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.
- Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures.
- Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail.
- A rich and unique fantasy world with 3 unique and beautiful lands to discover.
- Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons.
- Endlessly escalating challenge modes with hidden side content to discover.
- Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestral.
"Horn’s groundbreaking console-style experience on mobile devices is even further enhanced by the power of the Tegra 3 processor, which allows us to create complex physics interactions impossible on any other platform. It really adds to a player feeling a part of a beautiful, living fantasy world."
— Chip Sineni, Director, Phosphor Games Studio
Images and Videos
Comments and Ratings 36 Comments
Official Reviews 3 Reviews
The Tegra 3 version of Horn comes with some extra visual features such as physically simulated cloth, dynamic water simulation and enhanced shadows. Full article
Horn is built from the ground up with an awareness that it will be played on a touchscreen device, and it shows. From the impressive graphics to the unique story, Horn has a lot to show off. Full article