Demons' Score THD
Demons’ Score THD includes ALL 10 Demons ($32 worth of IAP) in addition to graphics enhancements specifically enhanced for Tegra 3 devices!
Get ready for off-the-hook break beat action. Surrender to the rhythm and tap like hell. Brave furious battles that combine stunning graphics and amazing background music!
At the start of the game, you fight as Serenity herself, without any possessing demons. You can unlock the first demon, Asmodeus, by defeating him. Once unlocked, Asmodeus is available to possess Serenity. Her looks, personality, parameters, and other abilities will change based on the possessing demon, as will the game's music. After the first demon, you can make a pact with additional demons by defeating them. Once a pact is in place, you have the option of having the demon possess Serenity for a small fee.
- Advanced bloom effects: Bloom is a graphics technique where bright places in the scene bleeds onto its surroundings. It makes the scene more photo realistic and give the characters more depth.
- Advanced rim lighting: Rim lighting is the effect where of a character is lit from behind, the light leaks around him like a halo. It enhances how we can dramatically show the character.
- Dynamic shadows: Dynamic Shadow, where the shadow moves as the character does, creating a more life-like effect.
- Depth of field effects: Depth of field, a technique where we focus our camera on the character and blur the object that’s in front and behind him. It makes the game more realistic and immersive.
- Higher resolution textures: High resolution, using twice higher render target resolution than other versions, the overall image will be sharper and higher quality.
"We were able to successfully release Demons Score for Android thanks to our long time partnership with NVIDIA, which includes technical partnership, and ensuring reliable hardware compatibility. By leveraging Tegra's performance, we were able to employ console level graphics without sacrificing great performance. This was the result of the fruitful cooperation between Square Enix and NVIDIA, who both share the same passion towards bringing visually stunning experiences to gamers."
— Takashi Tokita, Senior Manager, Mobile Business Division SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD.