The Conduit HD
*Note: First 2 Missions are FREE.
$4.99 for remaining 7 missions or $2.99 for levels 3 – 6; $2.99 for levels 7 – 9.
“Hello, Mr. Ford. It’s time to go to work.”
The Conduit is an award-winning, fast-paced action First Person Shooter (FPS) set in a near-future America. Players battle enemy forces in a highly detailed 3D world using a dynamic touch-control scheme only possible on mobile devices!
Washington D.C. is shaken by several strange events resulting in heightened local and national tensions. Mr. Adams, the enigmatic leader of a shadow organization known as the Trust, realizes that the nation’s capital has come under attack by an alien race called the Drudge. Secret Service agent Michael Ford is recruited by Adams to learn the origins of this attack.
- Pick-Up and Play Accessibility: The robust sensitivity of the touchscreen controls gives players a seamless sense of connection with the game.
- One of the Best Looking Games on Android: The Conduit looked awesome on the Wii but has been further improved by the graphics power of NVIDIA Tegra devices!
- Fearsome Enemies: Fourteen (14) challenging human and alien creatures work against you, and are more challenging through their use of cover and tactical thinking.
- Intense Weaponry: Unleash destruction with a huge arsenal of eighteen (18) different weapons, many of which utilize unique aiming and firing modes.
- Puzzle Solving Unlike Other FPS Games: Use a device called the All Seeing Eye (ASE) to reveal concealed objects and enemies, providing additional layers of gameplay.
- Unparalleled Customization: The Conduit can be adjusted for your style of play through changing the huge number of control options, layouts, and more!
- GameStop Controller Support: Enjoy more traditional control by using the fully supported Tablet Wireless Bluetooth Controller by GameStop!
"The Conduit HD looks even better than the original! With the power of the Tegra chipset, we are finally able to deliver console-quality visuals on mobile devices."
— Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer, High Voltage Software
Images and Videos
Comments and Ratings 27 Comments
Official Reviews 3 Reviews
"Released in 2009 for the Nintendo Wii, The Conduit was a "bland, but enjoyable" sci-fi first-person shooter with an interesting puzzle-solving twist. I wasn't a big fan. Now the game is out for Tegra-powered Android devices, and I can't put it down." Full article
"With this version of the game you’ll be rolling out with everything you saw on the original Wii version and more – 9 mission of furious blasting of alien beasts from the comfort of your own smartphone or tablet!" Full article