Beach Buggy Blitz
Beach Buggy Blitz is built around an “infinite drive” mechanic that challenges players to drive as far as possible through lushly detailed, procedurally generated environments -- power-sliding through beaches and volcanoes, flying through the air off massive jumps, and smashing through totally destructible environments. Along the way players can collect coins to unlock and upgrade new vehicles.As players progress through the game, they discover new, progressively more challenging areas: beaches, caves, swamps, temples and volcanoes. Players pick up coins while driving which they then use to purchase new vehicles and powerups to help them go further.
- Steer: Directional arrow keys or (W,A,S,D)
- Brake: SPACEBAR
- Recover: Any key
- Keyboard support (instructions in description)
- Tegra 3-exclusive features include motion blur, lens splash, dynamic headlights in caves, and real-time rendered car shadows. There are also special physics-heavy game setups (like the avalanches) available only on Tegra devices.
- You can unlock every single thing in the game without paying a dime. Or if you want to speed things up you can buy coins through the store.
- Collect coins to unlock new cars and characters, upgrade your cars, custom paint your cars, unlock and upgrade new powerups.
- The procedurally generated environment means you can drive forever, and it never plays out the same way twice.
Images and Videos
Comments and Ratings 44 Comments
Official Reviews 2 Reviews
For scintillating and gorgeous visuals, unrivalled sound and nail-bitingly frenetic gameplay in short, sharp, blistering doses, Beach Buggy Blitz is about as brilliant as you can get. Full article